Google Shutting Down Some Google+ Pages - SEO Articles Services India

SEO Articles Services India

Best SEO Articles Writing Services India

Breaking News

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 19, 2018

Google Shutting Down Some Google+ Pages


Brodie Clark posted on Twitter that he received an email from Google that one or some of his Google+ pages for a business is being shut down within 30 days. Of course, this should come as no surprise to anyone. Here is the email:
Hello,It looks like the Google+ page for [business name] has not been used in a while. To simplify your Google My Business listing, we will be removing this additional page from our system in 30 days.

This change won’t affect your Google My Business listing – you can still be found on Google Search and Maps. You can download a copy of your old content before it’s deleted by visiting this page. Alternatively, you can post or comment on someone else’s post within 30 days to keep your Google+ page active.

Thank you, Your Google My Business team
I did not get any of these emails yet but I do try to keep up my activity on my Google+ pages. Yes, I am holding out and trying to keep using them even though no one lives there.

Source: https://www.seroundtable.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad